Puppy Academy (ages 8 weeks to 4 months)
Our Puppy Academy focuses on socialization and also incorporates puppy training basics. Your puppy’s experience will include 3 sessions throughout the day in addition to regular potty breaks.
- Socialization with exposure to different situations, people and other dogs
- Intro to basic obedience including sit, down, recall, and loose leash walking
- Fun play times!
Puppy Academy runs Monday-Friday each week. The more your puppy can attend, the more they’ll benefit from consistent training and socialization opportunities. To be active in Puppy Academy we recommend 2 days a week (minimum of 1 day per week). We have a limit on the number of puppies we can take daily to ensure we have enough time with each puppy, so early reservations are a good idea. Your puppy’s human will receive dog training support in the form of our Puppy Packet handouts on the first four days and other handouts as needed.
Call us to discuss your individual goals and challenges and review the best options for you and your puppy.
Puppy Day Boarding (ages 8 weeks to 4 months)
Puppy Day Boarding is offered 7 days a week. Puppy Day Boarding places a heavy emphasis on socialization, desensitization, and exposure during your puppy’s critical learning period. In addition to regular potty breaks, your pup will spend three sessions with our pet care professionals. Ask us about our Puppy Day Boarding program!
New Customer Free First Day
Free Day subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers. Lodging discount applies to first-time customers only and is valid for any lodging accommodation selected.
4502 Airport Blvd
Benefits of Professional Dog Training
Dogs are naturally smart and eager to learn, but training doesn’t often come easy at home. If you’ve tried training your dog on your own, you’ve likely run into more than your fair share of confusion and frustration. Professional trainers are here to untangle the lines of communication between you and your dog and help you establish a better relationship than ever.
- Years of experience with dogs of all kinds. Our training team has seen it all—from lovable Labradors to bouncy Beagles, we’ve had success with dogs of all ages and personalities. Because we’re educated in multiple training techniques, we can figure out what your dog responds to best.
- The best environment for learning. Our training center has all the tools we need to help your dog learn. Because we can control the amount of distractions and incentives, we can impart lasting knowledge that stands up to the world outside Canal Bark.
- Lots of knowledge for you to keep. At the conclusion of our training programs, you’ll go home with all the tools you need to maintain your dog’s training now and in the future. We’ll equip you with practice exercises, training tips, information on your breed, and much more.